The BP 7100 DUAL CUT Bypass Pruner is the latest in innovation from Corona. The tool features a patented blade and hook design with two pruning zones. The first is called the Precision Zone and makes quick work of fine trimmings. The second is called the Power Zone and makes cutting easier by trapping larger branches closer to the pivot point. The no-fail handles have a comfortable, soft contoured grip and a full metal core, providing superior strength and durability. The grips have a built-in shock-absorbing bumper system for extreme comfort. The internal spring mechanism is protected inside the tool body, eliminating lost parts or clogging. The centralized thumb lock can be activated with either your right or left hand.
– Innovative blade and hook design with dual cutting zones
– Power zone enhanced performance with large cuts
– Precision zone for quick trimming
– Fully forged steel construction for durability
– Right or left hand locking and unlocking
– Shock-absorbing integrated bumper
– Resharpenable blade