|Minus Zero ®|
Carbohydrate-Based Anti-Icer/De-Icer with Magnesium Chloride
|$2.99 / gallon|
|Nature’s Hot Brine|
All Natural Liquid Calcium Chloride with 5% Liquid Magnesium Chloride
|$0.99 / gallon|
|Nature’s Natural Melt|
Non-Tracking, Safe on New Concrete
|$13.99 / gallon|
|Tri-Axle/Rock Salt||$99.99 / ton + Delivery (22-25 tons)|
|Tri-Axle/Magic Salt ®||$129.99 / ton + Delivery (22-25 tons)|
|Rock Salt, price per scoop||$114.99 (approx. 2,000 pounds)|
|Magic Salt ®, price per scoop||$149.99 (approx. 2,100 pounds)|
|Pallet Price||Individual Price|
|Magic Salt ®||$10.99 / bag||$12.99 / bag|
|Hot Rock EcoGuard+CMA|
Purple, Magnesium Chloride Coated Rock Salt
|$8.99 / bag||$10.99 / bag|
|Morton’s Ice Melter Pro, Blue||$10.99 / bag||$12.99 / bag|
|Calcium Chloride||$16.99 / bag||$18.99 / bag|
*Multi-Pallet/Multi-Tonage Discounts Available, Please Contact Tom at (502) 442-7668
Magic-0® by ProMelt
Magic-0 by ProMelt liquid concentrate is a proprietary blend of magnesium chloride and feed grade molasses. Magic-0 by Promelt is a versatile de-icing liquid that can be used for anti-icing, onboard pre-wetting, pre-treating salt or to enhance salt brine.
Features and Benefits:
Magic-0 by Promelt is a premium liquid de-icer that is economical and delivers superior performance in colder environments with a eutectic point of approximately -49F.
- Salt pretreated or pre-wetted with Magic-0 by ProMelt works at lower temperatures than traditional dry salt.
- Magic-0 by ProMelt reduces bounce and scatter thereby reducing salt application rates which saves time, labor, fuel and materials.
- Meets the stringent requirements of the PNS (Pacific Northwest Snowfighters) for corrosion, toxicity and performance.
- Magic-0 by ProMelt can also be used as an enhancer to salt brines to reduce corrosion, lower freeze points and increase working time.
- Strong residual effect provides lasting performance and reduces chloride brine runoff.
Typical Product Application Rates
Magic-0 by ProMelt is specifically designed for anti-icing, direct application de-icing, frost prevention and prewetting of solids. Typical liquid application guidelines are:
Application rates of 16-29 gallons per lane mile are typical. Up to 38 gallons per lane mile should be considered the maximum in any anti-icing situation.
Direct Liquid Application De-icing
Application rates of 38-42 gallons per lane mile.
Application rates of 5-15 gallons per ton of substrate, depending upon the solid used and the performance objective.
Over 8 times less corrosive than regular rock salt, when tested on metal.
Metal Corrosion Tendency
Comparative Effective Temperatures During Dilution
Magic Salt ®
Features and Benefits:
- Magic Salt® can only be made by treating rock salt with Magic-0®.
- Magic Salt® delivers superior ice melting results at temperatures as low as -25F.
- Treated with a high-performance blend of feed grade molasses and magnesium chloride, it melts snow and ice fast with long-lasting results.
- Premium Liquid coated crystals for immediate melting
- Safe for pets, plants and people
- Use 20-40% less product than regular rock salt
- Long-lasting performance reduces re-application frequency